PDA

View Full Version : Women wearing thongs at work

buckwheat1911
June 10, 2005, 12:34 PM
This lady that sits in the same office with me, bent over to pick up her phone and she had on a black thong. Everyone in the area saw it. I personally don't have problem with women wearing thongs, but sometimes you have to be discrete in how you dress and wear a thong. This lady had on low-cut jeans and you can see the thong when she bends over. Lady's of the SWACPAGE, do you try to cover up your thong or do you wear revealing clothing to let people know what you have on? This question really applies to a work setting but you can talk about what you wear outside of work also.

Jag-BR
June 10, 2005, 12:40 PM
This lady that sits in the same office with me, bent over to pick up her phone and she had on a black thong. Everyone in the area saw it. I personally don't have problem with women wearing thongs, but sometimes you have to be discrete in how you dress and wear a thong. This lady had on low-cut jeans and you can see the thong when she bends over. Lady's of the SWACPAGE, do you try to cover up your thong or do you wear revealing clothing to let people know what you have on? This question really applies to a work setting but you can talk about what you wear outside of work also. :lmao:

Vinita
June 10, 2005, 12:44 PM
No one sees my underwear when I'm in public.

Jag-BR
June 10, 2005, 12:48 PM
Because you care about yourself some women go anywhere in public with shorts up they butt

pbla
June 10, 2005, 12:48 PM
This lady that sits in the same office with me, bent over to pick up her phone and she had on a black thong. Everyone in the area saw it. I personally don't have problem with women wearing thongs, but sometimes you have to be discrete in how you dress and wear a thong. This lady had on low-cut jeans and you can see the thong when she bends over. Lady's of the SWACPAGE, do you try to cover up your thong or do you wear revealing clothing to let people know what you have on? This question really applies to a work setting but you can talk about what you wear outside of work also.
Did she have a tattoo above it?

Jag-BR
June 10, 2005, 12:51 PM
Did she have a tattoo above it? :lmao:

C.O.G.
June 10, 2005, 12:53 PM
No one sees my underwear when I'm in public.
I think it is sexy when I let my thong show.

silentrage
June 10, 2005, 12:55 PM
I don't show underwear in public and I don't care to see the underwear of others in public (especially young men who feel the need to wear their shorts halfway down their arse!!!!!)

Vinita
June 10, 2005, 01:00 PM
I think it is sexy when I let my thong show.

Lawd ... :rolleyes: :lol:

cat daddy
June 10, 2005, 01:00 PM
You would not want to see any of the women I work with in a thong. :smh:

Now there is a call center up on the 8th floor. I have noticed that they have relaxed the dress code up there. Some of the young sista's I've seen over the last couple of weeks are dressing like they are going to a picnic or the club.

C.O.G.
June 10, 2005, 01:11 PM
Did she have a tattoo above it?

If so that would be my wife.

MSGSU
June 10, 2005, 01:33 PM
Do you have the cell on today or did you leave it at the house??????????

staggalee83
June 10, 2005, 01:52 PM
Gotta agree with Cat Daddy.

Don't think I could stomach seeing some of my co-workers in a thong. :(

CEE DOG
June 10, 2005, 02:20 PM
It maybe me, but I love to see a sexy woman?s thong.

Fortitude
June 10, 2005, 02:59 PM
To answer the question...no.

To expound: I've sat behind a lady w/a thong on recently and when she bent over, all I saw were stretch marks on her buttocks. :smh:

CEE DOG
June 10, 2005, 03:19 PM

To expound: I've sat behind a lady w/a thong on recently and when she bent over, all I saw were stretch marks on her buttocks. :smh:
:vomit:

pbla
June 10, 2005, 03:53 PM

In the voice of Bill Cosby...Hey..Hey..Hey!

pbla
June 10, 2005, 03:56 PM
You got a lot wives then!
:bowdown:

JROCK
June 10, 2005, 04:04 PM
I "likes" eye candy during the course of a work day. :lol: (if it ain't eye candy JROCK ain't looking) :lol: Hell sometimes I have a "power lunch" :lol: just for purpose of eye candy. (The lack of thongs are not optional) :lol:

Jag-BR
June 10, 2005, 04:18 PM
I "likes" eye candy during the course of a work day. :lol: (if it ain't eye candy JROCK ain't looking) :lol: Hell sometimes I have a "power lunch" :lol: just for purpose of eye candy. (The lack of thongs are not optional) :lol:I know :nod:

JROCK
June 10, 2005, 04:20 PM
Do you have the cell on today or did you leave it at the house??????????

:lmao: